PUBLIC TRANSPORT OPTIONS.
DOMODEDOVO ( www.domodedovo.ru ).
Aeroexpress from the Paveletskaya metro station (exit to the Paveletsky railway station) Moscow Paveletskaya – Domodedovo Airport – Moscow Paveletskaya (departure from 06.00 to 04.00 every 30 minutes, travel time 40-45 minutes, cost: 500 rubles – adult.
Electric train (electric train) from the metro station “Paveletskaya” “Moscow Paveletskaya” – “Domodedovo Airport” – “Moscow Paveletskaya” (check the departure and cost on the website of Paveletsky railway station, travel time is 1 hour and 10-15 minutes)
.No. 308 or fixed-route taxi No. 308 from the Domodedovskaya metro station (exit from the last car along the train from the center, in the underpass – turn right, then go up the right stairs to the exit to the city; departure around the clock every 15 minutes, at night from 00.00 until 06.00 – every 40 minutes, travel time 30-40 minutes, cost: 100 rubles (bus), 150 rubles (minibus), children under 7 years old – free of charge).
VNUKOVO ( www.vnukovo.ru ):
Aeroexpress from Kievskaya metro station (exit to Kievsky railway station) Moscow Kievskaya – Vnukovo airport – Moscow Kievskaya (departure from 06.00 to 24.00 every hour, travel time 30 minutes, cost: 500 rubles – adult
Regular busesfrom the Yugo-Zapadnaya metro station No. 611, No. 611s (exit – from the metro train to the right along the train, from the station to the underpass to the right and from the underpass to the left; travel time 25-30 minutes, cost according to established tariffs on the city transport).
Express buses No. 911 from the Salaryevo metro station, travel time 20-25 minutes. Regular buses No. 32 from the Rasskazovka metro station , departure from 05:40 to 01:30 every 15-20 minutes, travel time 25-30 minutes.
SHEREMETYEVO ( www.svo.aero )
Aeroexpress from Belorusskaya metro station (exit to Belorussky railway station) Belorusskaya Moscow – Sheremetyevo Airport – Moscow Belorusskaya (departure from 05.30 to 00.30 every 30 minutes, travel time 35 minutes, cost: 500 rubles – adult.
from the Rechnoy Vokzal metro station No. 851, No. 851 E (departure from 05.35 to 00.45, travel time 40-50 minutes, cost according to the established tariffs on public transport) 06.45 to 21.45, travel time 30-40 minutes, cost 70 rubles).
from the Planernaya metro station No. 817 (departure from 05.30
to 24.00, travel time 40-50 minutes, cost according to the established tariffs on public transport) journey 30-40 minutes, cost 70 rubles). Attention! Depending on the emerging traffic jams, the movement of minibuses may differ from those stated in the schedule.
ON ARRIVAL AT THE AIRPORT.
1. Check the information about your flight on the information board and go to the check-in desks, the numbers of which are indicated on the board. Please present your passport and ticket when checking in.
2. Check in your luggage at the check-in desk.
3. Get your boarding pass. Pay attention to the exit number and the start time of boarding the aircraft (in the boarding pass, the exit is indicated by the word GATE, the time is TIME).
4. After checking in and announcing the start of boarding, you must go to the appropriate areas for international flights.
Passengers of international flights go through customs, passport control, as well as security control, after which they await the departure of the flight in the sterile zone of the gallery of international airlines. Passport and boarding pass are presented upon entry.
When transporting animals or plants, it is necessary to pass phytocontrol / veterinary control.
The time of meeting with the hotel guide will be reported to you by the accompanying person (transfer) on the way to the hotel. For all questions and problems, please contact the representative of the host country, whose phone numbers are indicated in the voucher.
On the eve of departure from Turkey.
1. Go to the reception, check if you have unpaid bills for additional services (use of the minibar, telephone, etc.). If you have debts, pay them off.
2. It is advisable to clarify with the host the time of the return transfer to the airport the day before.
Departure from the hotel.
On the day of departure, you must vacate the room before 12.00, hand over the keys and cards for towels.
You can leave your luggage in the hotel’s storage room.
To avoid various complications, please do not be late and come to the transfer at the specified time.
Arrival at ISTANBUL airport for departure.
1. Upon arrival at the airport, customs control of luggage is carried out immediately at the entrance.
2. Go to the check-in counter, where your flight number is indicated (the numbers of the counters will be additionally reported to you by the attendant (transfer) on the bus on the way to the airport).
3. Check in for the flight (provide your passport and ticket).
4. Check in your luggage at the check-in desk.
5. Get your boarding pass. Pay attention to the exit number and the time for boarding the aircraft (in the boarding pass, the exit is indicated by the word GATE, the time is TIME).
6. Go through passport control (provide a foreign passport).
7. Go to the departure hall, where you will be waiting for the boarding announcement for your flight.